Every day in your entrepreneurial career you are constantly speaking in public to an audience whether it’s to your employees, prospects, customers, vendors, bank, investors, family or friends. The problem is, many entrepreneurs give boring, stale or mediocre talks that don’t meet the needs of their audience. How many times has fear of speaking stopped you? What opportunities did you miss as a result? How did that make you feel? While fear of public speaking is very common, you deserve to get rid of it once and for all. You are not alone. You are perfectly normal. It's not your fault. And it can all end NOW!
Join award winning speaker, actor, author, podcaster and creative, Randall Kenneth Jones who will share with you how to be a confident and compelling public speaker and learn new skills that can help you grow your business and enhance your personal brand.
Whether you are an entrepreneur pitching a company, a nonprofit professional making a fundraising request, or teacher looking to captivate your students, this course will help you become a powerful speaker capable of leaving a lasting impression. After completing this program, you’ll be ready to structure your own talk and deliver it memorably to any audience.
Description: Everyone can benefit from enhancing their public speaking skills. Regardless of your title, job function, or the industry you service, the ability to articulate your thoughts and ideas in a meaningful and compelling way will separate you from the rest of the pack—every time. This program is based on real practical experience and not theory!
Attendees will learn how to:
- Create a personal introduction;
- Understand the importance of vocal tone, inflection, diction, and projection;
- Recognize the importance of breathing, posture, grooming and attire;
- Learn to think on your feet;
- Interpret words written by others & create content specific to your belief system;
- Appreciate the power of individual words in brand new ways;
- Appear confident and credible based on a comprehensive knowledge of your subject.
- Anyone can take this program (no prior knowledge of creating speeches or presentations or public speaking is required)!
Venue: Community Foundation of Collier County 1110 Pine Ridge Rd, Ste 200, Naples, Florida 34108 – meeting room.
- Friday August 2nd : 6pm till 8pm - attendees meet and greet reception with program overview
- Saturday August 3rd : 9am till 4pm - one full day of training
- Sunday August 4th: 9am till 4pm - one full day of training and wind up and close.
- ESOA Members $195 per person
- Non – members $250 per person
- Price includes:
- FREE signed copy of Show Me by Randall Kenneth Jones ($20 value).
- Food and light refreshments
Profits from this event go to ESOA Hatchlings Scholarship Fund to provide mentoring and scholarships for young and budding entrepreneurs and inventors in the region’s elementary, middle and high schools.